Hexflex White Water-based paint
HexFlex features a new formulation that is highly pigmented and offers better coverage.
HexFlex is a water-based paint and offers a solution for hobbyists who need a high-performance paint that can be used both at home and in the professional studio.
- Excellent surface quality.
- The paint can be applied directly with a brush or diluted with water for airbrushing.
- Impressive coverage and a great finish.
- Hexflex is flexible after drying, which is perfect for foam, fabrics and other moving surfaces.
- Enjoy a wide range of colors that is constantly being expanded!
Depending on the substrate, one coat is enough. In any case, we recommend starting with a test piece and one layer. Let it dry properly and then check the desired flexibility. Maybe it will need a second or third coat. Important: always allow one coat to dry properly before applying a second coat.
Then test “normally”, i.e. during normal use. No one kneads your work to see how well the paint actually holds up.
Finally, we recommend a normal, matt clear varnish, which protects the painted surface perfectly and brings out the intensity of the colors.