Replacement – filter for respirator mask
3M A2P2 replacement filter activated carbon
- Replacement filter kit for use during painting work or paint application with brush and roller
- A2 protection against organic gases and vapors such as solvent-based paints, adhesives and cleaning agents*.
- P2 protection against medium exposure to fine dust and oil- or water-based vapors*.
- Use with 3M 6000 series reusable masks
- Tested and approved according to European standards – CE marking 2797 (EN 14387:2004 +A1:2008 A2 – EN 143:2000 P2 R)
- Users must be trained and have read all instructions for use. Incorrect use can result in injuries as well as serious or even life-threatening diseases
The 3M™ Paint Spray Filter Kit 6002BC1 is our replacement filter for the 3M™ 6000 Series Paint Spray Masks. They provide protection against solvent-based paints, adhesives, cleaning agents and medium exposure to fine dust.
The 3M™ Paint Spray Filter Kit 6002PRO1 provides A2 and P2 level protection during painting operations, brush and roller paint application, and hand or random orbital sander sanding. These filters can be used with our 6000 series reusable masks. When used with the 6000 Series, they offer improved breathability compared to a single filter, thanks to a dual inhalation valve to reduce breathing resistance. They are lightweight and offer low breathing resistance. The balanced weight distribution increases comfort during the workday and its unique trapezoidal shape provides a good field of vision. They are tested and approved according to European standards and are compatible with 3M eye and hearing protection.